Ι must admit that sunset in Kythera has not been advertised in the past. Nonetheless there are amazing, quiet spots where you and your partner can share a romantic experience in an idyllic environment.
- Agios Ioannis Krassas : In the west part of the island, an amazing , peaceful location with a good chance to be on your own.
- Saint Elessa: In the south west part of Kythera. A lovely spot that can be easily combined with a visit in the monastery.
- Mylopotamos: The Venetian Castle is probably the most popular place to enjoy the sunset in Kythera. Also the Cave of Saint Sofia in an excellent spot, and finally in Limnionas beach , where you can see the sunset and enjoy your ouzo.
- Κalokairines : A village in the west part of the island.
- Monastery of Myrtidiotissa: Amazing location, very good energy. The best spot is just before the monastery from the sacred cross
- Lukodimos Beach: In the west part of Kythera. You need to pass through Logothetianika village and then follow the signs.